View Single Post
Old August 17, 2012, 02:27 PM   #28
jimpeel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazborgufen View Post
Anyone making a "back of the bus" comment or comparing this to lunch counter segregation is clearly dense or didn't read the article. This isn't some kind of Jim Crow law against CCW holders and nobody is going to be the next Rosa Parks or of gun rights here. Don't be minimizing the accomplishments of the civil rights movement by trying to compare this story to it.
First: Welcome to the board.

Second: I posted this article, I did read it in it's entirety, and I do read for comprehension. No problem there. Not dense either.

Third: Forced segregation at any level legitimizes forced segregation at every level.

Fourth: You obviously missed the point in the comment and the sarcasm with which it was posted. Perhaps I should have entered a few smilies to indicate that.

Oh, well, better late than never ...

Fifth: Please read THIS ARTICLE by Clayton Cramer which is more than familiar to nearly everyone on this board.

We aren't the first to be treated this way. We are merely the most recent.

"Science is built up with facts, as a house is with stones. But a collection of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house." - Jules Henri Poincare

"Three thousand people died on Sept. 11 because eight pilots were killed"
-- former Northwest Airlines pilot Stephen Luckey

Page generated in 0.04610 seconds with 7 queries