View Single Post
Old August 15, 2012, 11:22 PM   #1
5.56-.223 Mags & First AR

I'm just deciding I want to get an AR while I still can. I haven't followed them so I'm pretty ignorant on this subject, this should qualify any questions I might ask, such as this one.
A little history might be called for here. I'm looking to spend a paltry $700 range. The reason for the low price range is I'm old, and also don't have a lot to spend, and since I've got one foot in the grave, and the other foot on a banana peel, I thought an inexpensive model would work for me. I'm currently eying a Doublestar, I was also looking at Del-ton, and DPMS, which I'd not heard of these 3 before, so I don't know which is quality or not, other than basing it on price.? I saw these 2 mentioned in an old thread I viewed, PSA and Spikes, and I just wondered what they are exactly? I plan to get a 5.56 so I can shoot .223 also, when the occasion arises.

And, a day or 2 ago, I got to wondering if the 5.56 & the .223 magazines are interchangeable, or would I need separate mags for each? I'm pretty sure there's some here that can shed some light on this subject and my questions.? Thanks in advance.
Page generated in 0.08897 seconds with 7 queries