View Single Post
Old August 13, 2012, 04:31 PM   #6
amamnn

PACT makes a really nice digital scale that works very well if you take the time to learn how to use it. They make two--both of which are very good reliable scales, the difference being their weight limits and their adaptability to use with the digital powder dispenser that PACT makes. There is a price difference between the two scales, of course.

I own both PACT scales, because my daughter bought me the scale/dispenser combo for Xmas a few years ago. I use it for rifle cartridge loading and I use the smaller PACT scale for double checking handgun powder charges dropped from volumetric measures. I have owned these scales for years. They came with check weights. They work better and faster than my old balance beam scales for precision rifle loads, and that is saying something since my last BB scale was a Bayer pharmaceutical scale.

PACT's customer service was both courteous and helpful when I had a problem with my first scale and they were able to give me the information I needed to reset my scale and get back to loading, with no appreciable down time.

I have been told that PACT manufactured the first digital scales, of ALL brands, and that currently, digital scales sent back to the marketer (as opposed to the actual manufacturer) end up at a PACT repair facility.

Page generated in 0.04088 seconds with 7 queries