View Single Post
Old July 17, 2012, 11:44 AM   #15
Pahoo

Can't wait to see how this day ends !!!

Quote:
I'll see if I can't get a hold of a 12 gauge for the hunt
I guess I missed something as I'm wondering why you don't or can't use a .22 rifle. That is a lot more fun. A 12ga is overkill and could make quite a mess that will present more problems. .....

Quote:
diseases and parasites
Here are the things I am familiar with and now, your wife might start getting second thoughts. There is the "mange" that is caused by a mite. I think folks down south call these; "the Warbles". You can easily make out a mangie squirrel and I shoot and leave them lay. Watch out for fleas and ticks. The fleas will concentrate in the groin areas. Does not have to pose a problem as they usually stay on the skin and the rest will wash off later. Be sure and check each other, for "Deer" ticks, at the end of the day. As a habbit, I usually check the liver for spots, just an old habit. ...

Might add that I have never let these problems, keep me from hunting squirrels. That is just the way of it.

Be Safe !!!

Page generated in 0.05446 seconds with 7 queries