View Single Post
Old July 11, 2012, 10:20 AM   #1223
TheSkySoldier

Howdy from Ohio

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. I'm Ryan. I've been a gun owner/advocate for years. I grew up in a house that always had guns. My dad was a dealer long before I was born, so over time I got to play around with some neat stuff. Now that it seems our Constitution is under fire from the current presidential administration, congress, the Supreme Court, and the UN, I'm getting a lot more involved in interacting with fellow firearms-owners and enthusiasts.

I have not served in the military, yet, but I have a great deal of friends serving at the moment, and I'm actively involved in supporting the military at school through student organizations. I'd like to give a special shout out and personal thank you to everyone who has served or is currently serving in the military or any level of law enforcemrnt/EMS.

I look forward to getting to know some of you, as well as educating myself more about firearms, the industry, and gun-owners across the boardm
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.” - Patrick Henry

Page generated in 0.06170 seconds with 7 queries