View Single Post
Old July 2, 2012, 11:00 PM   #50
Ace_Breaker

I've owned 3. Every one I owned broke, physically, not just a failure, broken. My first Taurus, a 85 stainless broke internally on the first day I owned it. I took it back to the shop and they replaced it. The second had a spring or something internal break and had to be sent back for repairs with less than 100 rounds through it. I sold it vowing never to get another. I finally decided to try one last time with a PT145, the latest generation. It had parts flying off on the first range visit. Accuracy and reliability were also very poor. Go ahead continue to try to save a buck Tauri lovers, you can have them. I just hope it works for you when you need it most. All that has been said and there are many who just don't seem to get the fact that they are a lower quality handgun. I've never had the same problems with Hk, Sig, Glock, CZ, and a few others. 3 strikes and Tauri is out. And here is a handclap for those who bought a substandard handgun and it seems to work for you flawlessly. Report back when you've put several thousand rounds through the gun and see how you feel about them.

Page generated in 0.04300 seconds with 7 queries