View Single Post
Old June 25, 2012, 09:34 PM   #2376
thallub

Quote:
This is one of the emails Congress has requested that has not been provided by DOJ yet. It sounds like the Oversight Committee may have given Holder enough rope to wind it around his neck a few times.
Theres also the lie about the source of guns used in Brian Terrys murder. Its significant that federal prosecutor Burke lied to the family of Brian Terry about the source of those guns. The BATFE in Phoenix and federal prosecutor Burke knew where those guns came from within hours of Terrys murder. Why did they lie? Was the decision to lie made at Main Justice? We shall see-maybe.

There is controversy over a third gun found at the murder scene, an SKS. FBI director Mueller says there was no third gun. A recorded conversation between a BAFTE agent and a gun dealer point to a different conclusion. From a tape made available to CBS:

Quote:
In the following secret conversation made public between an ATF agent and a local gun store proprietor who was cooperating with the agency in its Fast and Furious operation, it is clear that something afoul occurred regarding the 3rd gun:

Agent: Well there was two.

Dealer: There's three weapons.

Agent: There's three weapons.

Dealer: I know that.

Agent: And yes, there's serial numbers for all three.

Dealer: That's correct.

Agent: Two of them came from this store.

Dealer: I understand that.

Agent: There's an SKS that I don't think came from.... Dallas or Texas or something like that.

Dealer: I know. talking about the AK's

Agent: The two AK's came from this store.

Dealer: I know that.

Agent: Ok.

Dealer: I did the Goddamned trace

Agent: Third weapon is the SKS has nothing to do with it.

Dealer: That didn't come from me.

Agent: No and there is that's my knowledge. and I spoke to someone who would know those are the only ones they have. So this is the agent who's working the case, all I can go by is what she told me.

Last edited by thallub; June 25, 2012 at 09:52 PM.

Page generated in 0.05504 seconds with 8 queries