View Single Post
Old June 18, 2012, 09:42 AM   #18
MTT TL

From their headline banner today:

Quote:
Must Reads: Obama's DREAM Act Game-Changer | Prison Guards' Parenting Tips | Mitt Romney: The Devil's Dictionary | US Fails Happy Planet Index
I mean I'm just saying....

totally shocked.....

From the article

Quote:
Do the laws have a disparate negative effect on minorities or juveniles? And, perhaps the simplest question: "Is it worth losing a life over a car radio?"

That's happened, too. In Miami, a man was granted immunity in March for chasing down a burglar and stabbing him after the thief swung a bag of stolen car radios at him. He "was well within his rights to pursue the victim and demand the return of his property," the judge ruled. A state attorney for Miami-Dade County disagreed: "She, in effect, is saying that it's appropriate to chase someone down with a knife to get property back."
Not sure what the NRA has to do with stabbings but ok.... and how would a self defense law cause harm to minorities? They fail to provide an explanation of that altogether.

Also I was unaware that Florida had lowered the age to 17 for permits for military members. This is excellent news and long overdue.

Page generated in 0.04635 seconds with 7 queries