So, he brought an unregistered handgun into New York City, and all he got was a night in jail, after which charges were dropped.
And he's not buying a lottery ticket?
The lawsuit isn't going to go well for him. Why?
- He's suing a major airline, with all the legal firepower they've got to defend themselves
- He's doing it in a locale that isn't friendly to gun rights
- His damages will be hard to sell to a jury
- The airline's involvement in those damages was indirect, and
- "they were just following the law" will be a viable defense to a NYC jury