View Single Post
Old June 4, 2012, 03:00 PM   #4
BigJimP

I would remove the "storage bottles from your press" ..../ get a small screen and run the powder thru it ....and see if you've cross contaminated the bottle ( say, you had a hull full of shot ...that you wanted to dump back into the bottle ...and you dumped it into the wrong bottle ) ??? --- maybe after you crushed a hull in station 2 or something ....

I'd do the same thing for the shot bottle ...and make sure there is no powder in it ....
---------------
On the sizemaster ...you operate the charge bar - with your hand...so I suppose its possible - that you didn't quite go all the way left ...and you got some shot in the powder drop...or vice versa...

( I always have to think about those single stage operations / because shot bottle is on the left and powder is on the right ) ...which is the reverse of the progressive presses I've used for a long time...

but you need to check the travel adjustments on the charge bar...and make sure you have the right washers installed, etc....so you don't cross contaminate...( its not a good thing !! )....

Page generated in 0.04810 seconds with 7 queries