iterate your .22 handguns
- Walther TPH
- old model Ruger Bearcat
- Colt 2 tone Scout
- Walther PPK/S
- H&R pre 999 topbreak
- Stoeger Luger
- Belgian Browning Challenger
- Ruger Mark 1 auto with integral silencer (duly registered)
- Colt Buntline with extra .22 magnum cylinder
- Smith & Wesson K22 with 8 and 3/8" barrel
- Belgian Browning Medalist
- Thompson Encore .223
One nice thing about getting old is the nice accumulation of guns over your lifetime.
Last edited by kcub; May 25, 2012 at 05:04 AM.