View Single Post
Old May 16, 2012, 10:19 AM   #6
Old Grump
Member in memoriam

Quote:
death2twinkys

He asks a reasonable question.his reasons for wanting it are irrelevant he wants one.
Simmer down, I didn't say he shouldn't or couldn't although its a moot point right now since I don't think anybody is making any extended magazines for it yet. I just made the observation that he already has 51 rounds available to him, 52 if he keeps one round in the chamber. The gun is good to go as it is I was just asking why he would want to make a clunker out of it when he already has as much or more fire power available to him than an old times Sheriff posse used to have collectively.

GaryDC89 is the one who suggested it might be a dumb question not me. I'm only pointing out the obvious that he has a good gun as it is and asking why would he want to change that?
Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern will, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
--Daniel Webster--

Page generated in 0.04834 seconds with 7 queries