View Single Post
Old May 15, 2012, 10:41 AM   #8
Gary L. Griffiths

Quote:
I am nowhere near the league in which Alan Gura plays.
At the risk of further hijacking the thread, I must respectfully disagree. Mr. Gura has tirelessly and brilliantly fought for our 2nd Amendment rights in many legal venues.

You have tirelessly and (IMHO) brilliantly chronicled his efforts and the efforts of other attorneys and laymen to accomplish the same ends. This has been no small effort on your part, and your efforts are greatly appreciated by this TFL member, and, no doubt, by scores if not hundreds of others, as well.

No, you're not in Mr. Gura's league when it comes to fighting legal battles for our rights, but your common-sense interpretation of legalese and commentary on his strategies have been invaluable in keeping us informed of the progress of this particular war.

I never said you were Sherlock Holmes, but you are an extremely energetic and competent Dr. Watson.
Violence is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and valorous feeling which believes that nothing is worth violence is much worse. Those who have nothing for which they are willing to fight; nothing they care about more than their own personal safety; are miserable creatures who have no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of those better than themselves. Gary L. Griffiths, Chief Instructor, Advanced Force Tactics, Inc. (Paraphrasing John Stuart Mill)

Page generated in 0.06798 seconds with 7 queries