BASIC TACTICAL PISTOL (Handgun) COURSE
July 25, 2009
Class Size: 15 Students Max
Instructors: Tom Perroni & CCJA Staff Instructors
This course is designed to develop safe firearm handling skills. The student will learn the basic fundamentals of shooting and how to safely draw their weapon out of the holster. The student will also develop a solid foundation of shooting skills. The student will quickly gain experience, confidence and increase their skill level with their handgun. The following topics will be discussed during the course:
• Safety (4 Rules)
• Draw (5 Steps)
• Fundamentals of shooting (Grip, Stance, Sight’s, Trigger Control)
• Malfunctions (Tap, Rack, Fight)
• (1) handed shooting & reloading
• CQB / close in fighting with a handgun
• Low Light Shooting
• "FATS" Shoot / No Shoot simulation (Time Permitting)
• Virginia Concealed Handgun & Firearms Law
• Golden Rules of Deadly Force in Self Defense (Ability, Opportunity, Jeopardy and Preclusion.)
Ammunition Requirements: 300 rounds (minimum) of ammunition.
we will be selling ammunition at this course. Call for prices.
Gear List: Pistol, hip holster, three magazines, magazine holders, sturdy belt, wraparound eye protection, ear protection, Baseball type cap and a flashlight. (Surefire Type)
we welcome revolvers in class with (2) speed loaders at a minimum.
$150.00 tuition fee, which includes 8- 10 hours instruction, and a certificate of completion. And the CCJA Basic Pistol Course Book.
The Classroom portion of the class will be held @ 1380 Central Park Blvd Suite 208 Fredericksburg, Va. 22401. 9:00am. For more information or to register for this course contact Tom Perroni:
(540) 322-3000 or (540) 846-7088
COURSE AAR: http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...m-perroni.html