View Single Post
Old January 1, 2009, 09:13 PM   #71
DCJS Instructor

Tactical Combat Handgun Course

Team-

I had a closed Tactical Handgun Course scheduled for 1/3/09. I had a few cancellations. So I thought I would put this out. This will be a combat focus course involving Shooting while moving, close quarters combat drills, and shooting from and through vehicles.

Let me know if you are interested.

Course sylabuss:

Diagnostic Evaluation (Dot Torture Test)
Review of the Fundamentals Grip, Stance, Trigger Control
Tactical Reload
Driving the Gun (Target to Target)
Sight and Recoil Management in Rapid Fire
Movement from Position to Position
Shooting on the Move / Moving Targets
One Handed Shooting
Malfuntion Clerance
Close Combat Shooting
Shooting through and around vehicles

Prerequisite: None
Class Size: 15 Students Max
Instructors: Tom Perroni & PTTA & CCJA Staff Instructors
Ammunition Requirements: 300 rounds (minimum) of factory loaded ammunition.

Perroni’s Tactical Training Academy will not be selling ammunition at this course.

Gear List: Pistol, hip holster, three magazines, magazine holders, sturdy belt, wraparound eye protection, ear protection, Baseball type cap and a flashlight. (Surefire Type)

Course Cost:
$150.00 tuition fee, which includes 8- 10 hours instruction, and a certificate of completion. And the PTTA Basic Pistol Course Book.

Qualification: The qualification for this course will be the DCJS course of fire shot on B27 or FBI Q targets at 3,7,15 yards 60 rounds fired max score of 300 a score of 255 is passing. However the standard for Perroni’s Tactical Training Academy is 290, In order to be awarded High Shooter & progress to Advanced Handgun Training.

The Classroom portion of the class will be held @ 1380 Central Park Blvd Suite 208 Fredericksburg, Va. 22401. 9:00am The Range portion will be held at The PTTA Range in Stafford. For more information or to register for this course contact Tom Perroni:

Perroni’s Tactical Training Academy & Commonwealth Criminal Justice Academy
www.perronitactical.com www.commonwealthcriminaljusticeacademy.com

tom@perronitactical.com (540) 322-3000 or (540) 846-7088

Page generated in 0.04457 seconds with 7 queries