View Single Post
Old April 21, 2012, 06:21 PM   #2
Willie Lowman
Senior Member
Join Date: March 5, 2009
Location: Uh-Hi-O
Posts: 2,415
There is no notification to the ATF for taking suppressors and AOWs across state lines.

Make sure that the state you are taking it into is suppressor friendly.

If you want to notify the ATF that you are moving the suppressor back and forth you submit a 5320.20
Willie Lowman is offline  
Page generated in 0.03873 seconds with 7 queries