View Single Post
Old April 20, 2012, 12:08 PM   #14
Willie Lowman
Senior Member
Join Date: March 5, 2009
Location: Uh-Hi-O
Posts: 2,428
No. You file a form 1 to manufacture a new NFA item. When it comes back approved you may make your silencer.
Willie Lowman is offline  
Page generated in 0.04746 seconds with 7 queries