View Single Post
Old April 11, 2012, 05:43 PM   #6
AK103K

I used to use Galco Royal Guards a long time back. I used to use two of them a year, usually rotating one out for a new one each year. In the summer, they were both constantly wet through from sweat and never would dry out. There was usually discoloration, but I never remember seeing mold on them. Not saying it wasnt there though.

If this is an issue for you, Id highly suggest you check out a good kydex holster. It will eliminate 99.9% of any kind of moisture issues you have with leather, and the holsters are usually about half what a good leather costs.

This was the last Royal Guard I had. Its about a month old in the pic. The duct tape on the back was there to try and slow the sweat from getting through. It was a lost cause......

This is the Blade Tech that replaced it. Its got over 10 years of daily use on it. I still have it today, and its still just as useable as the day I bought it about 20 years ago.....

Beware of associating with "Cheap" Squirrels. They tend to be very narrow minded, hypocritical, and will gag you if you question or disagree.

Page generated in 0.04424 seconds with 7 queries