View Single Post
Old March 29, 2012, 06:31 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: November 29, 2007
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 5,779
If it's just a matter of filling out forms a paralegal can help with that at a lower cost.

However you might need to have the crime expunged from your record completely. That's a question to ask a lawyer and or ATF.
Buzzcook is online now  
Page generated in 0.04127 seconds with 7 queries