View Single Post
Old March 29, 2012, 01:40 PM   #2104
Daugherty16

Keep the Fire Burning

I have lost count of the number of people i have "clued in" to this outrageous abuse of federal powers. It is shocking how little mainstream media coverage this has obtained. I have written my Rep and Senators repeatedly, urging them to support efforts to uncover the truth. However, being from a decidedly blue state, i am afraid my concerns fall on deaf ears. The BS replies i receive are stock "thank you for sharing your concerns" type non-answers.

One of my senators is a former state AG. He was known as a "hawk", sticking his nose into (and committing state resources to) dozens of high-profile cases involving anti-trust issues, but i can't seem to ignite a single spark of interest in this matter. His disinterest is deplorable, all the more because it belies his past aggressiveness and clearly shows his "party line" support.

Regardless of political affiliation or voting habits, this is a case of government agencies breaking Federal law, encouraging/coercing citizens to break laws, and it has resulted (and will continue to result) in numerous violent deaths. Keep the fire burning! Write your elected officials! Tell them how you feel! The truth needs to come out and it seems clear that will only happen if the citizens of this country continue to demand it.
"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness... How pathetic." - - Ted Nugent

"Cogito, Ergo Armitum Sum" - (I Think, Therefore I Am Armed)- - anon.

Page generated in 0.04167 seconds with 7 queries