My current set up:
6-15 round mags
Glock Sport holster/ Tagua Leather OWB holster
1. From what i've read the Glock 22 will be for SSP correct?
2. Do I need to have 10 round mags or will I be able to use my 15 rounders
You can use the 15rd mags but you can only load 10rds.
3. Will the holsters I currently have work?
Yes. Remember that you'll need a mag pouch.
4. What is a good concealment garment to get?
A lot of folks use photographers vests, I just use an unbuttoned button down shirt or a jacket depending on the weather.
5. How many rounds are shot during a match? How many do I need to plan on taking with me the day of the match?
Total number of stages and rounds varies, figure 50-80 average. I usually bring a couple of hundred rounds with me. I like having extra, never know who might need some.
6. Is there somewhere I can find out how the course will be set up? Or will they allow a run through/practice before the match?
You're group will walk through each stage just before you shoot it. No practice, no air gunning.
If you're going to be dumb you'd better be tough. Stupid hurts.