View Single Post
Old March 9, 2012, 09:22 AM   #20
Don P
I'd love to hire more people. We seem to be sucking air on locating qualified applicants, however. Believe me, we're trying. We ran a want ad in the local newspaper last week. We have received a total of ONE resume. And in terms of expanding the operation - we have eight Magma LubeMasters and either Magma Bullets Masters with another one due in two weeks. I don't know of any cast bullet manufacturer with anywhere near that level of production infrastructure
I need to find a job. Living in FLA does me no good. I would go to work for him in a heart beat. Work is work even for me at 59 years old.
problem today is all the whipper-snappers are wanting to do as little as possible and make as much as possible. Work ethics have gone down the old crapper in this country.

There is a simple way to solve that - it is called making the job lucrative enough to attract qualified personnel

If you want to hire a registered Civil Engineer with 15 years experience, and you offer him 20K, how many folks do you think you'll get?
Anyone know for a fact what they are offering for pay, amount of hours, in essence all the details of the employment offer?
NRA Life Member, NRA Range Safety Officer, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA NROI Range Officer,
As you are, I once was, As I am, You will be.
Page generated in 0.05943 seconds with 7 queries