View Single Post
Old February 16, 2012, 11:22 AM   #1
Just ordered my press and need supplies and info..

Well the tax money came in and rather than let the wife spend it all I ordered a Lee Classic Turrent Kit from Factory sales and a Lyman bullet puller and a Hornady digital scale from Midway. I also picked up a sonic cleaner from Harbor Freight. My press and dies should be Monday...

I'm going to be loading pistol ammo to start with- .38 Special, .357Mag and

I've been saving my brass for a while, so I've got enough to get started.

The Problem I have is there is a shortage of places that sell reloading supplies in my immediate area (bullets, powder and primers). I live in the Tristate area of Florida, Alabama and Georgia. (Lake Seminole is about 2 miles from the house)

In Dothan, AL there are only 2 stores I know of that stock supplies and they don't stock much. Both only have Hogdon powders- Hogdon IMR and Winchester...
In Tallahasse, FL the only place I know is Kevin's Sporting Goods.

Not sure about Panama City or Bainbridge, Ga.
I don't really want to order online just yet- I'd really like to get set up and find what's going to work for me and my guns before I order in bulk and pay hazmat.

Any suggestions for Powder? I would like to use one for all three calibers if possible. I know that .45acp uses a different primer but I would like to use the same primers in both .38special and .357mag

Also, does anyone know anywhere else in the area that sells reloading supplies?
If something seems too good to be true it's best to shoot at it just to be sure
Page generated in 0.04526 seconds with 7 queries