View Single Post
Old February 2, 2012, 10:04 PM   #13
warbirdlover

Quote:
Look forward to seeing pics of the finished product Warbird and hopefully of the deer you take using it.
What do you mean when it's done. It IS done!

Quote:
Finally someone knows how to make a roof that overhangs the walls plenty. Sure makes it nice when it's raining and you don't get wet inside.
That roof kept me nice and dry this fall! The old blind had the snow blowing in the windows and was just a pain. That's also why I put the windows up high (closer to the roof). You can stand or sit on my tall, pivoting barstool and it's perfect.

We got it all leveled today. Took all of 15 minutes. Was REALLY tiliting! There was snow on the ground so noted the deer tracks. They've got a new route "behind" where I usually look which might be why I didn't see much this year. They've totally changed their habits! The same by my brother's stand. He's got two trails that look like super highways going "behind" his normal view also. Won't make any difference though. He sleeps most of the day in his stand...

Oh yeah, I got a nice light in there also. And a 25 gallon propane tank with a heater on top.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg blinded4.jpg (117.8 KB, 87 views)

Page generated in 0.04616 seconds with 8 queries