Thread: Botach Tactical
View Single Post
Old January 13, 2012, 06:53 PM   #46
Uncle Malice

For 1, it's a rolling thread about a vendor... It doesn't matter how old the thread is. They are still a current gear vendor.

As an update, I received an email update that the 2 items in my order were back ordered for 3 weeks out. I tried to call and could not reach anyone. I ended up leaving a message and sent an email to cancel my order, indicating that the only reason i ordered the items from them was because it said that they were in stock.

My credit card was already billed too. Hopefully it won't take too long to get my refund since it would appear that no one actually works there.

I went ahead and ordered the Geissele trigger from Brownell's since they had the best price i could find today. I'll hold off on the stock until i see some more of my usual vendors get them in stock.

Page generated in 0.04166 seconds with 7 queries