View Single Post
Old January 12, 2012, 09:09 PM   #14
five five six

Hey guess what, another question

I've been looking at tactical optics, red dot and soforth, I saw a rating system I believe called MOA, OR IT SAY 3 MOA DOTS?

and any other advice, I know Tim and Mr 145 gave me some websites to check out with a price range of less that 200.00

What do you think about the BSA Tactical Red Dot sight is says 1x magnification, which sounds very close combat situations, it comes with an adjustable lazer and a flashlight for, well here in Cheaper than dirt its 129.00 I found it for less on another website. I want something that will magnify targets out to what, 100 meters (yards) ham radio talk in meters) is adjustible for windage and up and down of course, and on the magnification deal, this sounds bad but no such thing as a stupid question, I don't know what: 14 x 32 is when it comes to scopes, there, I said it. Oh, and Tim, I checked into the Cabella's coming to Tulalup, they have one job opening now for a manager, so there setting up the generals, then there gonna need some foot soldiers, that's where I come it hopefully
Rich

Page generated in 0.04566 seconds with 7 queries