View Single Post
Old December 12, 2011, 03:57 AM   #12
BlackFeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0untZer0
Having said that, why doesn't this woman go out and get her own taser/spray/firearm/whatever?

Are you her gaurdian angel?
Personal reasons are irrelevant. Watch:

I made a 10 inch knife for a good female friend of mine who lives in Ohio. She's actually a love interest of mine, and is living alone in a rural area. She also has had issues with some guys at her college. She keeps the knife around, has a large German Sheppard, and I've also sent her what training videos I can on using a knife. She has firearm training, and is still practicing but can not afford a gun. In the end, the knife was worth around $120, and I spent days on it, because I care. If I could buy her a 9mm, I would, but I can't afford one myself. See?

Farmerboy, your response seems rather harsh, and honestly rude. I've come to understand that you just have no respect for people on here unless they agree with you on everything. I for one am sick of it, but I have yet to say anything, or call you out. Self defense isn't always about killing someone, grow up.

[Insert random irrelevant religious quote here]

Page generated in 0.04883 seconds with 7 queries