View Single Post
Old December 10, 2011, 02:41 AM   #43
Blackops_2

I dry fire a lot also. I developed a flinch a while back, moved up to a twelve gauge when i wasn't ready. Wasn't long before i saw it affecting my rifle shooting. This was before i was serious about shooting though, i noticed i missed deer which bothered me, but it wasn't until i really got into shooting that i fixed it. Technically i still have a adrenaline rush and anticipation of the rifle going off when going to through a slow pull. But mind>matter and i just follow fundamentals. It's more noticeable when I haven't shot in a while. Versus shooting every weekend when i was closer to home last year, which was nice. Was so used to the trigger pull of my .308 followed with the same recoil impulse i was watching my shots through my SN-3. Dry firing in the dark helps even more.
"Combined synergy of a man and rifle is matchless, the steadiness of hand and acuity of vision, and finally the art of knowing how to make the rifle an extension of the body, all equate to the ultimate synthesis of man and machine."

"Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back."

Page generated in 0.03809 seconds with 7 queries