View Single Post
Old December 4, 2011, 08:43 PM   #3
Located in Iowa. They did not mention if they contacted state officials, just the ATF. I think the ATF gave them the answer they are looking for and they did not search any further. But the issue is not closed yet so I am looking for "ammunition" to help our side of it.

I am not an expert but I have never read anything in state or federal law that would support what the ATF said. If I called the ATF three times and asked the question of three different people I think I would get three different answers, so I am not buying what one person at the ATF said. As I understand the issue, as long as we do not have reason to believe someone is a prohibited person we can let them use the guns. Side note: Everyone in the club has signed waivers releasing the college and the club from liability for accidents and such.
Seams like once we the people give what, at the time, seams like a reasonable inch and "they" take the unreasonable mile we can only get that mile back one inch at a time.

No spelun and grammar is not my specialty. So please don't hurt my sensitive little feelings by teasing me about it.
Page generated in 0.03245 seconds with 7 queries