View Single Post
Old November 18, 2011, 06:46 AM   #12
Evil Monkey
Senior Member
Join Date: November 2, 2005
Posts: 667
If I am not mistaken, things like what the OP is asking about used to be called "bloop tubes". They reduce the report if you are standing right next to or behind the muzzle, but out in front there is little or no difference. Kind of a directional suppressor, if you will.
Isn't that just a baffle-less tube with no end cap? I have a hard time believing it would work with any firearm in a practical size. The tube would have to be quite long I assume.
I was at the casino the other day and went to the high rollers table. I asked the dealer 'what's the minimum bet?' He said, "a hundred dollars." I said what's the maximum? He said, "a box of .45"
Evil Monkey is offline  
Page generated in 0.03271 seconds with 7 queries