View Single Post
Old November 16, 2011, 07:58 AM   #95
Don P
i'm moving to a gated community for old geezers (not quite there yet myself-but close). only have to worry if demented, blood thirsty geriatrics take their geritol.then i will have to home carry.
Here in FLA a few years back there was a murder in a gated community so they can be safer but its not a given.

With all the continual discussions about nightstand guns, I'm glad to read that someone has sense enough to recognize the danger of having a gun within arms reach while asleep. Having to take a step or three to reach the gun insures against confusing a dream with reality or possibly confronting a family member returning late from a date or whatever.
I understand the dream aspect of it and for the folks that did not experience the horrors of war night stand gun is a good idea. We all know what WE are like when being startled from sleep. Let all be there own judge as to what is safe or not
NRA Life Member, NRA Range Safety Officer, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA NROI Range Officer,
As you are, I once was, As I am, You will be.
Page generated in 0.03467 seconds with 7 queries