View Single Post
Old November 12, 2011, 03:09 PM   #7
freenokia

Quote:
Takes all kinds, then again he might be "new." I save time by not profiling and am just suspicious of everyone
Haha. What’s the saying…just cause I’m paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get me. Lol

Quote:
One thing I learned is that it is more often behavior that raises a red flag than looks.
That’s real. When they read off the charges he turned around and smiled at a couple of other young guys in the pews. Like he was proud or it was street credit or something. No remorse of what he had done or fear for what’s ahead of him…If that’s not a sociopath, I don’t know what is.
Quote:
you brought back memories of my jury duty(which I was dismissed from as a young adult//not chosen for duty). I was right near the guy, and he was a Dominican there for major cocaine trafficking and murder. He was eyeing everyone, and he had a translator.
That reminds me of a trip I took to the zoo 12-13years ago. There was an African lion that kept eyeing me and trying to **** on me. As far as I know he’s still there. Moral of the story: act like a badass all you want. Carbon steel don’t play.

Quote:
I was called for circuit court jury duty not long ago. there's no way in creation that I should be sitting on a jury. Two letters got me out of it.
They’re serious about it. There was a guy there who had had a wreck 3 days before. He claimed they gave him brain surgery the night of the wreck and that he was going to need some more…his mother was even there to verify it and they acted like they didn’t want to let him go.

Quote:
Haven't you guys ever heard the phrase, "Never judge a book by it's cover."
It's a cliche for a reason.

Not everyone in a black hat is a bad guy, not all in white hats are good.
Please open you eyes...and your mind.
It was definitely an ah ha moment, bruh. You keep telling yourself that and telling yourself that and telling yourself that, but sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words.

Page generated in 0.04597 seconds with 7 queries