View Single Post
Old November 8, 2011, 09:53 PM   #2
Willie Lowman
Senior Member
Join Date: March 5, 2009
Location: Uh-Hi-O
Posts: 2,455




You mean like the Slide-Fire stock? You mean those Hell-Fire trigger things that used to be advertised in the back of gun magazines? You mean those crank fire gattling triggers?

Or are you talking about good old fashioned full auto?
Proudly using insults and ad hominems in T&T since 2009
Willie Lowman is offline  
Page generated in 0.04709 seconds with 7 queries