View Single Post
Old November 2, 2011, 10:40 PM   #5
briandg

We have a few kids in the area, there are a few teenagers, there are a few kids in their 20s, and even a handful of kids that have some sort of folk band. Acoustic guitar,washboard, fiddle, etc.

I have no clue what that was about. Probability leans towards one of the above sitting out there reciting an incantation from "harry potter and the 120 wasted hours," or something like that.

10 years ago a similar event happened. this house has a big patio. At some time in the past, it was enclosed, roofed over, and is now a screened room. I've always had insomnia problems. One night I woke up around 3. I went downstairs to the kitchen to fix a cup of coffee. when the kitchen light went on, the door to the patio slammed. Someone had been prowling outside my house/inside my sun room at 3 am. I fixed my coffee, went upstairs, and called it in to the police. Over the next few months, I heard about other incidents. One of them, the guy got in through an open door, got food, and cooked on the people's gas grill. (Unofficial channels about the cooking; it was only listed as a breakin.)

Halloween is supposed to be over.

Page generated in 0.04253 seconds with 7 queries