View Single Post
Old October 19, 2011, 06:28 PM   #4
black mamba
Senior Member
 
Join Date: September 13, 2011
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 554
If it's even reasonably good, then for $65 it's a bargain. I wouldn't expect it to hold up to a lot of recoil, or be very bright at dawn and dusk.
For 90% of hunting it would probably be OK, but it's the other 10% of the time that most game is taken.
black mamba is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04696 seconds with 7 queries