View Single Post
Old October 9, 2011, 06:16 PM   #4
Willie Lowman
Senior Member
Join Date: March 5, 2009
Location: Uh-Hi-O
Posts: 2,455
The sheriff or the chief can sign. Go to the one that will sign.

I meet with my sheriff face to face. A friend of mine a county over drops his forms off and picks them up later.

Call your CLEO and ask them what works best for them.

I'm pretty sure you can't change that.
I'm pretty sure you don't know what you are talking about.
Will work for Q3131
Willie Lowman is offline  
Page generated in 0.05190 seconds with 7 queries