View Single Post
Old October 4, 2011, 11:17 PM   #33
FrankenMauser

Quote:
But did they include no other data worked up with other powders?

And did you send Handloader an e-mail about who they fellated to get those Sierra 90 grain bullets?!
What you see is what you get.
The article covered Magnum revolver cartridges, with the experiment based solely around PP 300-MP. (.327 Federal, .357 Mag, .41 Mag, .44 Mag, .454 Casull)

I had that same thought when I saw that bullet in there, as well. Apparently, it pays to be a butt kisser ... err... gun writer.

Quote:
Did we ever determine if a small pistol primer is the same thing as a small rifle non-mag primer? It's not the flame intensity/burn duration, it's the more robust primer cup that the round is asking for.
I never got a clear answer on the CCI 550 (SP Mag) / CCI 400 (SR - standard) debate.
I sent three emails to ATK about it (a generic ATK address, and two to a CCI address). They didn't reply to any of my inquiries. That brings ATKs communications with me to a grand total of nothing. They have never answered a letter, email, or phone call I have ever mailed/sent/dialed.

Page generated in 0.04331 seconds with 7 queries