View Single Post
Old September 20, 2011, 03:58 AM   #1063
NWPilgrim

Quote:
That's not just stupid or even monumentally stupid, but waaaaay beyond monumentally stupid.

Is something missing?
No, this is the Chicago way. Obama and his handlers and lackies come from a political environment even more corrupt and one party dominated than DC. He is so use to the press covering for him and never being seriously questioned, that I believe they got arrogant on this and didn't try to cover it up too well.

Just like some criminals when they have gotten away with crimes long enough they begin to believe the police are stupid (when in fact they are just playing by civilized rules), and then in their arrogance begin to take greater chances and to taunt their opponents.

I think some of his associates discovered this early on and have returned to the safety of Chicago politics, right Rahm? Obama is pathologically arrogant (as the puppet begins to think he is actually in control and all the adulation is because of himself) and is now finding out that DC does not provide as sure and thick cover for his shenanigans as does Chicago.

The recent tapes are explosive, I believe. This is the type of information that will get middle level people willing to spill the beans beyond the initial whistleblowers. The biggies that ramrodded this are being promoted and bought off to keep quiet. But as more hard evidence comes to light there will eventually be several middle level people that are more than willing to jump onto the Congressional bandwagon and watch the ATF ship go under with the king rats.
"The ultimate authority ... resides in the people alone. ... The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition."
- James Madison

Page generated in 0.04963 seconds with 7 queries