Things learned from the Miami Shootout:
4) Don't bring revolvers to a rifle fight. They were known to use shotguns and rifles. Save the revolver for office visits.
5) When you take handguns to a rifle fight, at least bring a couple of pistols each, and lots of loaded mags
6) When you go to a fight, secure all essentials (eyeglasses, spare ammo, guns)
7) Never assume the fight is over until the opponent is dead or secured
8) Never underestimate someone who is a known cold blooded killer and has nothing to lose