View Single Post
Old August 11, 2011, 12:55 AM   #9
Hog Buster
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 26, 2009
Location: Pointe Coupee, Louisana
Posts: 763
I wouldn’t change a damn thing. I’ve had 73 years, most of it hunting and fishing or some such, of about the best life I could stand..... I hope it continues for a while too.....

What has that life taught me?... 90% of everything is BS and the other 10% doesn’t matter....
__________________
Those who beat their guns into plows, will plow for those who don't.-Thomas Jefferson
Hog Buster is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04505 seconds with 7 queries