Solution to your problem
1. Use a kinetic bullet puller to remove the bullet from the case.
2. Dump powder charge back into the correct powder can.
3. Put on safety glasses
4. Put decapping die into the press
5. Lightly lube the cases
6. Put case in shell holder & gently lower press handle. Primers will pop out.
7. Removed primers cannot be reused, as they have been slightly "crush deformed" to a degree. Remove all used primers from benchtop.
8. Before loading the cases, measure over all length (oal) with dial micrometer & trim if too long.
NRA LIFE MEMBER (1984) & PRESIDENT: S.W. LA. R&P CLUB, LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA (1994-1999)
METALLIC CARTRIDGE RELOADER (1977) & GENTILE CHRISTIAN ZIONIST INFIDEL !!!
"THERE AIN'T TOO MANY THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T FIX, WITH $500 DOLLARS OR A .30-06"