View Single Post
Old June 14, 2011, 09:34 AM   #4
Join Date: March 4, 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 10,460
Possibly Cast Wad-Cutter to distinguish it from swaged, but that appears redundant since they already mention cast WC's. Conical Wad-Cutter also occurred to me, but I don't know how that would differ from a semi-wadcutter, which normally has a conical section. I'd call or email Duracast and ask them.
Gunsite Orange Hat Family Member
CMP Certified GSM Master Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Benefactor Member
Unclenick is online now  
Page generated in 0.04894 seconds with 7 queries