View Single Post
Old May 17, 2011, 06:07 PM   #6
anthony6727

Love my SLP!

I love my SLP. I was kind of torn because initially i was going to get a Benelli M4. But when i realized that I wanted to take this gun out to the range and shoot skeet, the Ghost Sites made me shy away. I got the SLP mark 1 with the optic rail configuration and i couldn't be happier!

I went out last saturday and shot some skeet with it and had a ton of fun. It also cycled everything I fed it, even the cheapest walmart ammo I could find.

To be honest, this is my first gun, so I don't feel qualified to write up a real "range report" since I have a lack of experience with other firearms to compare, etc.

All i can tell you is that my friends are jealous and I am very happy with the purchase. I do not regret the purchased in anyway and I would highly recommend it.

On a side note, I tried punching out the trigger assembly pins with an L wrench, which was a BIG mistake and I actually bent one of the tubes that hold the pins. Called up FNH and they sent me the parts I needed free of charge. Needless to say, I have learned my lesson.

Page generated in 0.05209 seconds with 7 queries