View Single Post
Old March 26, 2011, 05:09 PM   #14
Bill Akins

My problem of wanting a funnel on the Treso measure is solved. I couldn't get the House Of Muskets main website to come up on my computer. But I found them on a chamber of commerce site with their number and called them and left a message earlier today. Then I called them again and just now finished speaking with the owner J.P. on the phone. He said his measure doesn't need a funnel because its small diameter tube he said will even fit down the barrel of a .44, so it doesn't need a funnel to get the powder into the chambers. The powder tube is more than small enough without a funnel. Great, problem solved. Talked with him a bit about his Treso smaller diameter touch holes nipples too and I'll be placing an order for nipples and that single grain increments powder measure.

"This is my Remy and this is my Colt. Remy loads easy and topstrap strong, Colt balances better and never feels wrong. A repro black powder revolver gun, they smoke and shoot lead and give me much fun. I can't figure out which one I like better, they're both fine revolvers that fit in my leather".
"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target".

Last edited by Bill Akins; March 26, 2011 at 05:22 PM.

Page generated in 0.04339 seconds with 7 queries