View Single Post
Old March 9, 2011, 10:08 PM   #1
Bill Akins

Two video clips of my special draw for my 1860 Colts. A little fun gunplay.

I had just had a big wart taken off my left trigger finger the day before these two video clips were made, so I couldn't do much drawing with my left hand.
My holsters are not offset angle crossdraw, but are standard vertical draw that I just tilt on my belt to be angled. But, since they are just belt loop holsters they can move around some when the revolver is drawn and sometimes that can mess up my draw. I've got a design for a four revolver fixed holster rig that I want to build so that the holsters will not move around on my belt when I draw from them like my current holsters do. Anyway, here's the video link.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfKzaxsRVGM
"This is my Remy and this is my Colt. Remy loads easy and topstrap strong, Colt balances better and never feels wrong. A repro black powder revolver gun, they smoke and shoot lead and give me much fun. I can't figure out which one I like better, they're both fine revolvers that fit in my leather".
"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target".

Last edited by Bill Akins; March 10, 2011 at 12:54 PM.

Page generated in 0.04344 seconds with 7 queries