View Single Post
Old January 27, 2011, 01:51 PM   #14
RAnb

Thanks guys for attending. I was not able to get out of work due to a commitment I made several months ago. Not much happening today at work, it would have been no problem for me to make it to Olympia this afternoon. I tried to record the hearing, but all I got was the part on the mortgage/foreclosure bill. Are the hearings tape delayed?

When I met with Representative Haigh last year at her office in Shelton, I brought a 9mm silencer along. When I asked her if she wanted to see a silencer, she lit up a bit and said yes. She was able to see that it was just a simple little muffler with baffles inside. She was amused when I told her it cost me $20 plus the $200 tax to make on my lathe. In retrospect it should not have been a surprise that she later sponsored bill 1016. She had previously told me that she would not sponsor a silencer use bill.

I did not see any "no firearms allowed" signs at the O'Brien and Cherberg buildings the last time I was in the Capital, but I would hesitate to bring a can there.

Ranb

Page generated in 0.05009 seconds with 7 queries