View Single Post
Old January 21, 2011, 02:03 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: November 20, 2008
Posts: 9,598
If you don't want it, you could simply disclaim your interest under the trust and resign as co-trustee if you are one of the trustees. Google "trust disclaimer" and "trustee resignation" or check with a lawyer.
Skans is online now  
Page generated in 0.11921 seconds with 7 queries