View Single Post
Old November 11, 2010, 01:16 AM   #50
silvercorvette

Quote:
Remington 870 Express 20 ga. 26" barrel, loaded with whatever I happen to have from the last rabbit/squirrel hunt (7 1/2's right now).

No lights, lasers, mag extensions, pistol grips, extra shell holders, or fancy tactical slings.

The scatter gun is not my primary home defense weapon, but is easily accessible (to me), so it does double duty. If it was the primary weapon, I would throw a 18-20" barrel on it........and nothing else.
Out of the dozens of guns I own a shot gun is the go to gun for me, Unless someone had an full auto BAR and was not worried about the police taking it as evidence I don't understand why a person would not want a shot gun as a go to gun.

I do think for shooting in close quarters a 26" barrel would be less maneuverable so I agree about switching to s shorter barrel. And although I do own some full auto guns I would avoid using the because they would be taken and stored as evidence which could deprive me of my gun for months or years.

So the question remains if the shotgun is not your go to gun what is?

Page generated in 0.04699 seconds with 7 queries