View Single Post
Old October 3, 2010, 12:43 AM   #17
Don't worry about it, at least not in Virginia. I have NEVER had anyone, anywhere, anytime say anything (negative)about an openly carried handgun, much less one that I made even a modest attempt to conceal. I have gotten a few questions about what kind of gun I had, how they could get a permit (not needed for OC), and so on, but not often. Go on about your business and don't sweat it.

thanx. that makes me feel better. I was sort of thinking the same thing, but I have only been carrying a couple years. I wanted to be sure.

I'm just covering all the bases so as to make sure I avoid an improbable yet frustrating situation in the future. Virginia is really gun friendly; I don't know why the OC law is that way(it might have changed, but I know there is talk of converting to the CCW laws VT, AK, & AZ have). Nobody that I know of gets hassled for OC, but I have yet to do it. People shoot in their backyards no problem, and many business owners OC while 'on the clock'.
NRA Distinguished Life Member

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)
Page generated in 0.03959 seconds with 7 queries