View Single Post
Old September 25, 2010, 07:25 PM   #3
Old Grump
Member in memoriam

Good shooting is right, I don't think I got over 450 my first match and I was top new shooter, shows how green we all were, plus I was using a match 45. Of course it don't help to shoot 5 rounds on the wrong target or to shoot the leg out from under your target and watch it fall sideways. I would say with your start you'll move up the ranks pretty quick if you shoot often. Shooting a revolver won't hurt you much either. One of the best Master class shooters I ever saw was the retired Chief of police of Albuquerque New Mexico with a Colt SAA. First time I ever saw rapid fire done with a single action. 38 years later and I can still barely do it and I don't shoot anywhere near Master class when using a revolver. Me thinks you will.
Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern will, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
--Daniel Webster--

Page generated in 0.05255 seconds with 7 queries